To celebrate the February launch of my Japanese-inspired fantasy novel, The Sword of Kaigen, I will be hosting an East Asian-inspired fantasy book giveaway from now until February 18th, 2019!
5 winners will get to choose any book from the list of 25 Asian-inspired Fantasy Books I released last week (sequels & prequels to listed books eligible upon request).
To enter, all you have to do is join my Sword of Kaigen mailing list, through which you will also gain access to SoK discounts & pre-order swag.
If you missed my 25 Asian-inspired Fantasy Books post, I’ve listed the eligible titles here (for more details, feel free to visit the original list).
1) The Shadow of the Fox, by Julie Kagawa
2) Under Heaven, by Guy Gavriel Kay
3) In the Vanisher’s Palace, by Aliette de Bodard
4) The Emperor’s Soul , by Brandon Sanderson
5) Ten Thousand Thorns, by Suzannah Rowntree
6) Girls of Paper and Fire, by Natasha Ngan
7) Blade’s Edge, by Virginia McClain
8) The Black Tides of Heaven, by JY Yang
9) The Secrets of Jin-shei, by Alma Alexander
10) Empress of All Seasons, by Emiko Jean
11) The Poppy War, by R.F. Kuang
12) The Girl with Ghost Eyes, by M.H. Boroson
13) Huntress, by Malinda Lo
14) Stormdancer, by Jay Kristoff
15) Songs of Insurrection, by JC Kang
16) Jade City, by Fonda Lee
17) A Mortal Song, by Megan Crewe
18) Nightblade, by Ryan Kirk
19) The Priestess and the Dragon, by Nicolette Andrews
20) Spinning Silk, by T. Cook
21) Book of Immortals: Disciple, by Kassandra Lynn
22) Across the Nightingale Floor, by Lian Hearn
23) For a Muse of Fire, by Heidi Heilig
24) Forest of a Thousand Lanterns, by Julie C. Dao
25) Gunpowder Alchemy, by Jeannie Lin