Way back in April, the amazing Karina at Afire Pages reached out to me offering to review and possibly host a blog tour for The Sword of Kaigen. Now, seven months and a lot of hard work later, that blog tour has come to fruition. In addition to reviews by our thirty volunteer bloggers, there will be brand new digital art, a giveaway, quizzes, playlists, posts on the world of Duna and more!
The Sword of Kaigen ebook will also be on sale for 99c on Amazon for the duration of the tour!
Here on Day 1 of the tour, Karina is hosting a personality quiz you can use to find out which Kaigenese katana you would wield in The Sword of Kaigen, an international giveaway, and a guest post I wrote on martial arts action scenes. Check those out here!
I’ve posted the tour schedule below with links to each participating blog. You can also follow the tour on Twitter via the hashtag #TheSwordofKaigenBlogTour.
- Afire Pages – Guest Post: “Writing Fighting: Action as Character” + Personality Quiz: “Find your Kaigenese Katana” + International Giveaway
- The Book Bratz – Book Review + Personality Quiz: “Find your Kafo”
- Sometimes Leelynn Reads – Book Review
- Lori’s Bookshelf Reads – Book Review
- Papertea & Book Flowers – Book Review + Guest Post: “World-building Between the Lines”
- FANNA – Book Review + Creative Post: Digital Art
- Writers Block and a Pot of Tea – Book Review
- Oro Plata Myta – Book Review + Guest Post: “Kafonu: The Castes of Kaigen”
- Open Pages – Book Review + Creative Post: “Traditional Weapons to be Found in Asia”
- Flipping Through the Pages – Book Review
- Pages and Coffee Cups – Book Review
- Bookdragonism – Book Review + Guest Post: “The Magic of Planet Duna” + Theotype Quiz
- Books in the Skye – Book Review
- Pam Who Cried Books – Book Review + Playlist
- A Cat, A Book, and A Cup of Tea – Book Review + Guest Post: “Ryuhon Falleya: Creating a Fantasy Religion”
All of these bloggers have put hours if not days of work into reading and reviewing, so I encourage you to check them out and drop them a like or a follow.
Again, you can also follow the tour on Twitter through the hashtag #TheSwordofKaigenBlogTour.